Looking for Concrete Crack Sealing?
Maryland | DC| Virginia | Annapolis | Silver Spring
Do you need concrete crack sealing in Maryland, DC, or Virginia?
You’ve come to the right place.
Here you will find information on the art of concrete repair as it specifically applies to sealing cracks in concrete.
If you are interested in this article, you might be interested in the following:
For immediate assistance, call 301-261-4933
If you wish to contact us electronically, click here to complete a contact form and a crack sealing specialist will contact you shortly.
Concrete Cracks: Are they a big deal?
For as permanent as it seems, concrete is at the mercy of man-made as well as natural stresses from the first moment it is set into place.
Chips, cracks, and other imperfections will almost undoubtedly occur from time to time.
In addition to the cosmetic downfalls, an underlying structural lack of integrity could be the cause.
It is recommended to have a professional analyze the situation as a preventative measure for future damage.
Cracks in concrete can occur in but not limited to the following:
It is very important financially to identify the cause of a crack rather than to just fix it thoughtlessly.
Concrete cracks can be caused by:
- Standing Water
- Root Growth
- Unsettled Soil
Crack Sealing Process
Here are the steps that a good concrete contractor will take to seal a crack:
- The contractor will inspect for and trim the foliage as necessary near the crack.
- If the root network is causing pressure, they may reccomend that you remove it.
- They will also inspect for sufficient drainage
- If a problem exists, measures will be made to prevent standing water
- The contractor will also look out for any signs of unsettled soil.
- Once it makes sense to seal the crack, they will thoroughly clean the surface.
- Next, the contractor will seal the crack, and if the crack is minor then everything should be fine a few hours.
- More serious cracks could take a couple of days for a full repair.
Who Can I Trust?
Concrete Restoration Services has been in business since 1981.
Applying our wealth of knowledge and experience to your concrete crack sealing need is a fail-safe solution.
I Couldn’t Believe That There Was A Bigger Issue…
“I’m so glad I called Concrete Restoration! I started to notice small cracks on my properties basement.
Little did I know that there was a bigger issue involved with these cracks.
Concrete Restoration analyzed the problem and fixed it! They were extremely professional and offered a great rate.
I’m sure that I will never see any more concrete cracks on my property. Thank you Concrete Restoration!
Dan Hasselhoff, Baltimore, MD
Where Should I Go?
Concrete Restoration has been in business for over 30 years!
If you need your crack sealed – we’ll be happy to help.
For a general discussion or estimate for your concrete crack sealing needs,call Concrete Restoration at 301- 261-4933 or contact us electronically using this form.
Go back to the Concrete Resoration Services HOMEPAGE